Friday, November 11, 2011

UpCycle #1

I have found over the past couple of months that I've been buying cough drops, obsessively. I have coupons, so I use them up. No sense in them going to waste, right? Yes, they're all sugar free. Ever since 2006, I've only used sugar free cough drops. When I'm sick, I usually find myself falling asleep with them in my mouth, so this only makes sense, too.

Enter in an empty peanut container. I thoroughly cleaned it out and I used Goo Gone to get the the manufacturer's label off. Can I say, that is the BEST thing in the world? Next to Mod Podge, of course.

I measured the lid & it was a little under 4 1/2 inches, so I decided that a 4 1/4 circle would do. To my Cricut I went!

I also cut out some letters and cropped a matching scrap for the front. I used my corner rounder & then adhered everything to the container.

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment