Thursday, July 5, 2012

Domo-Kun!

Before I start: I hope everyone had a wonderful 4th of July filled with family, grilled foods and of course, explosions. Now, let's start the show.

Little Domo's have taken over my free time as of late. I might suffer from fiber-adhd because I find it impossible to solely focus on one project. I have a rug going, a cowl, a blanket, a Domo, and multiple hats. And on top of everything, the past month and a half has been hectic for lil' old me. Juggling a husband, school, military holidays (as a military wife) and being a homemaker feels simply impossible sometimes.


He's getting his appendages as we speak! 

Crocheting has given me a strong confidence boost. I'm surprised at my ability to remember how to do something that I haven't even thought about in several years. This confidence boost has translated into some other areas of my life, as well. In fact, yesterday I totally disassembled my vacuum because it wasn't working - cleaned the 5 pounds of dog hair from every nook and cranny, and then even managed to put it back together. Now that sucker (pun intended) is running like a brand new vacuum.

It's the little things in life that really count, right? That makes this 5 inch tall Domo-kun perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment