Saturday, January 26, 2013

Finished Object: Diamond Baby Socks

I finished the diamond baby socks for my sister last night! It was a great victory, for, as I mentioned, I found the pattern to be a little "figure it out yourself!" And found myself frogging back a lot because my diamond pattern just wasn't lining up. Now they're done, and perfect! I knit them out of Knit Picks Stroll sock yarn, and I'm going to be casting on some matching mittens soon, and I can't wait to see the set on my little niece (or nephew, but I'm hoping for a niece. But of course, I'm happy no matter what - just want a healthy baby for my little sister.)



Now I just have to finish the hooded froggie baby towel for her, and then start another 20 projects. I have lots of hats I want to make, but I'm trying to stay away from anything gender specific until she knows what she will be expecting.

Until next time!

Allonsy

No comments:

Post a Comment