Attempt number one!
I needed a new pincushion - so it served a good purpose.
I must say, though I knit more projects than I crochet, I enjoy how fast a crochet project seems to fly by. I finished this little beaut' in about an hour last night.
I found the pattern here at Bitter Sweet. I changed just a few things, adding a round of SC here and there, nothing prolific.
I also finished the Diamond Baby Mittens to match the Diamond Baby Socks. Again, changed it just a tad, by only doing 3 diamond motif repeats, instead of 4, but that was probably just because my guage was a little big. (Shame on me for not swatching!)
I will continue to experiment with these cupcakes, and hopefully end up putting my own pattern out there.
Until then - Allonsy!